Went to the store to buy something but..

serenityxd

Oct 26, 2011
Only to find out the Monogram Illustre Mini Pochettes are out of stock in Melbourne :'(

Oh what to do now? Can I actually ring up and order through the phone? but then not like they have it anyway :sad:

Theyre out of sock here too...I thik you should call and ask them what they can do...If they're out of stock period than I guess to ebay you must go..

Yes try phone order I am from Melbourne as well and they could check other stores and maybe get the item sent in from another store the people in the mail order department are excellent and so nice give them a call I have the mini pochette in monogram in this line and it is so beautiful.

Only to find out the Monogram Illustre Mini Pochettes are out of stock in Melbourne :'(

Oh what to do now? Can I actually ring up and order through the phone? but then not like they have it anyway :sad:

Yes do a phone order, they will ship it from any store in Australia that has the stock. Good luck.

Thanks for the help everyone, I couldn't be bothered ringing them so I went to the store and bought the plain monogram mini pochette instead! I hope this is my final treat for a great 2012 start.. I am officially attached to Louis Vuitton it's so bad and it's just the beginning of my obsession too :sad:

Also. I'm not sure if this service is available where you live, but from the Montreal store they offer the service of ordering directly from France, although the shipping can take 2-6 weeks.

Happy Holidays.

Earlier this month, I stopped by the LV store in the Rocks section of Sydney. The store had the mono Illustre mini pochettes in stock. Definitely worth calling the store to see if they have any of the pochettes currently in stock.