Went to the San Marcos TX outlet today!!

bobobags

I love your bag!!!
Mar 25, 2006
Markham Texas
I wasn't gona go today like I planned but I was in Austin to pick up a race car so I made the detour and went anyway!!:P

So glad I did! My husband dropped me off at the front door (couldn't park because we were pulling a trailor and car) Ran in for about 15 min. they had so many great bags, wallets,belts, & accessories on sale and clearance. It was so crowded so I just started grabbing bags that I liked and went to check out. Checked all the prices and I picked 2 with my $500.00 budget I left the store with The Soho Sig. Pkt. Tote in Khaki for $223.99 :heart:and Soho Mini Sig Tote in Cardinal Red for $151.00.:heart: I Left the store with $90.00 :tup:. I just wish I would have picked up one of those cute wallets for $60.00 but I just didn't have time to go back because my hubby was riding around that crowded parking lot!..................I WANT TO GO BACK!!!:woohoo:

I will post pics tomorrow, I'm tired but I needed to share this!

kphillips

Peace, Love, Coach
Jun 1, 2007
Awesome haul!! Can't wait to see pics. What a sweet hubby to wait for you!!

glamgirl84

Sep 10, 2007
haha i love your story! I can just see your hubby driving around w/ all that stuff attached to your car just so you can run into the coach outlet! that is totally something i would have asked my boyfriend to do too!

meganlovescoach

Oh it is love....
O.G.
May 13, 2007
Virginia
Lol! it sounds like you had a really good 15 minutes! lol you're shopping while he's got a race car attached to the back of the car, ha ha ha just watching the door and circling!

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
Arizona
Great bags!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! Great story too.... the things we do and ask our hubbys to do all in the name of Coach. LOL