Went to the Cypress Outlet and . . .

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got tons of stuff. After waiting in line to get into the store for 40 minutes then waiting to check out for 1.5 hours I am ready to show all my goodies. There will be a stip tease LOL...:lol:

2. I went on Tuesday and didn't find anything I had to have.........show us your goodies..........

3. Show us whatcha got "lady"!!!

4. Yeah I heard about the lines on the weekends.....they told me nuts, on Tuesday there were 10 people max in the store......

5. I can't wait to see what you got!!!!

6. Hey - I saw you posting in that other thread....come back and put your pics up! :lol:

7. Are ya'll sure you want to see what I got!!

8. Yes! Post pics already!:P

9. I got the turtle for me and the monkey for my mom.

Attached Files:

10. Then I got something for my RAOK buddy which I can't show.

11. I got myself a eyeglass case and my mom the purse for Mother's Day. But that is not all. I also got myself a purse.

Attached Files:

12. WTH? Waiting to get into the store for 40 minutes and then 1.5 hrs to check out???? Lord!

13. Lastly I got this beautiful black leather purse. DH was very mad but he soon got over it. I love it.:love: I only got it for 76.30 it was such a deal. It makes me love it even more.

Attached Files:

14. That sounds like the weekend experience at the Premium Outlets in Orlando. It's a NIGHTMARE.
    The tourists will knock you out of the way from point A to B.:wtf:

The funny thing is that they opened a new outlet at the new Prime Outlets location which is bigger, better and best of all less crowded.

Yay :yahoo:

15. Great deals! Congrats on all of your deals!