went to the Coach store sat and guess what I saw??

Thanks Liz for posting the pics! I just called my Macy's and they are expecting some anyday now. They were told end of August. I'll keep checking.....:yes: Oh, by the way...Liz, did you try any of these bags on?

Now I'm curious what "ink" looks like....in the description of these clogs, it says "bleecker patchwork".....so is the blue shade the "ink" color?

Q242_MTI_d2.jpg

The blue shade in the photo of the shoe is the ink color which is kind of like a blueberry color. The Bleeker patchwork is a very nice pattern in leather. I did try the duffles on and I like them very much. I am thinking of getting a rich jewel color in the duffle or the Patchwork Duffle which has all of the Bleeker Colors. This Bleeker Collection is really more my style with it's simple design and saddle bag styling. I do hope that this collection will stay around at least until Spring of next year.

Tracy, is this all from the new catalog? You said it was a small international one. Did you get it at the store? Sorry if this was posted already!
Thanks!

I'm bumping handbglvr's question b/c I didn't see it answered and was wondering the same thing! Is this a new general catalog or a special version? Thanks!

Oh my gosh, it does seem like ages we've been waiting for these Bleeckers!

Thank you so much Tracy for this thread and the photos!!!:yahoo:

I have been checking drilldown for the past few days to see when these would finally show up there. . . and here's what's up so far as of today:

#11415 (zip hobo?), 11418 (flap as we have seen from the pics here), 11420 (shopper?), and 11424 (Bleecker and Carly's baby?)

Attachments

• 11415_d1.jpg
    11415_d1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 11418_d1.jpg
    11418_d1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 11420_d1.jpg
    11420_d1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 11424_d1.jpg
    11424_d1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 142

I have been checking drilldown for the past few days to see when these would finally show up there. . . and here's what's up so far as of today:

#11415 (zip hobo?), 11418 (flap as we have seen from the pics here), 11420 (shopper?), and 11424 (Bleecker and Carly's baby?)
Oh, yay! The first two images are of the ones I ordered yesterday -- the small zip hobo and leather flap. Thanks for attaching the images. :yes:

now see this is ALOT better than the chocolate leather carly!!

all the info 888 had on this as of 9pm pst was that it's called leather xl slim duffle and comes in coal, parchment, saddle, tan and white. Didn't have a price, have to wait till the AM to call back to get that info.
This is a beautiful bag and JAX has no info at all on any of the bleeker bags in except that the small duffle in green and coal which is a gray/black are available to order for $338.00. Such secrecy. I wonder if this duffle is huge and heavy, indicating it is XL size. Let us know please. I have the English leather flap in British tan and wanted too many things like a patchwork wallet and duffle, until I saw this one...My brthday is coming up Oct. 6th. Thanks!!!

The Style all the way to the right is Bleeker Slim Duffle No. 11424 and it is $598. It will be available to order in January.