went to the Coach store sat and guess what I saw??

scan0003.jpg

Tracy, does it give a style name or number for the two bags I circled in red? One of them looks like the bag in this photo:

scan0008.jpg

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to take and post those photos - you are the best!

sorry, if this question has been answered...read through the posts and didn't see the answer.....the bottom picture, the sig flap bag on the far left....is that the ink color? Does anyone know the style number or name? Tracy? I LOVE this bag. :drool: TIA

sorry, if this question has been answered...read through the posts and didn't see the answer.....the bottom picture, the sig flap bag on the far left....is that the ink color? Does anyone know the style number or name? Tracy? I LOVE this bag. :drool: TIA
I *think* that is coal colored leather with the khaki signature (or it may even be called black). I am pretty sure that the ink color has a blueish tint to it.

I *think* that is coal colored leather with the khaki signature (or it may even be called black). I am pretty sure that the ink color has a blueish tint to it.

Thanks mokoni! Its hard to tell from the picture....maybe its black but it seems to have a touch of deep purple? If its black, I'll like it even better!!!! Do you know when these will be in the stores? I may need to see this one IRL before buying. :heart: these bags!

ok this is the signature bleecker small flap bag #11441 and it only comes in khaki/coal (the one you were asking about), khaki/saddle (the other one shown), brown and khaki/wine.

Wow thanks for posting all of these, amazing! Can you tell me the name and price of the bag in this photo (attached). The one all the way on the left, with the model wearing the teal sweater/jacket.

Thanks!

unfortunately they don't have any info listed on that bag. I thought it was cute too but have no idea what it's called. sorry.

you're kidding? I wonder if all Macy's have them or it was just your location....ummm......may need to take a trip to the mall soon...:graucho:..ok..now I'm wondering...why would Macy's get this bag before the Coach stores??

Macy's at Herald Square in New York City does have some of these pilot bags available for purchase. Here are some pictures. Everything is in basic colors and they only have a few bags.

Thanks Liz for posting the pics! I just called my Macy's and they are expecting some anyday now. They were told end of August. I'll keep checking.....:yes: Oh, by the way...Liz, did you try any of these bags on?

Now I'm curious what "ink" looks like....in the description of these clogs, it says "bleecker patchwork".....so is the blue shade the "ink" color?

Q242_MTI_d2.jpg