Went to the Coach Flagship store in NYC today!

glamgirl84

Sep 10, 2007
Hi everyone! I had a job interview in manhattan this morning and it went so well that i took a trip to the Coach flagship store to reward my good efforts :P Unfortunately I didnt find anything for me, but I did see that they had a whole section of new bags and wallets. The bags were the same size & overall look of the hamptons carryalls, except they had a big gold turnlock on the front in the middle. They also came with silk ponytail scarves attached to them, w/ different color scarves for the different color bags. The scarves were sewn into a bow and couldnt be taken off the bag unless you cut them. The SA said the bags are from the Spring '08 line and that this store, b/c it was the flagship store, was the only one had these bags so early. I didnt love the bags but I thought it would be interesting for you all to know this! The attached scarves were really cute! But you couldn't buy them w/o the bag. Oh and the bags were expensive, like $498 i think, for something that looked just like a hamptons carryall. So I just thought youd all be interested in hearing about a new, although not that exciting, line of bags that will be out in the spring.

Oh and they had the penguin keyfob in stock! I was good and didnt buy anything even though I really wanted it! :crybaby:

AW you shoulda got a little charm or something because you had such a great interview. If you get the job you should def go buy yourself a pressie!!!!! :heart: GOOD JOB TODAY!!!

awww thanks candace! I was sooo nervous- im so glad it went well! I was hoping to buy the legacy ponytail scarf and they had none left! :hrmm: Ill have to keep looking!

Oh that s the new madeleines?? i was wondering what they were... they look kind of weird to me.. like hamptons but with a little bow on the side... maybe it will grow on me like bleeker did

I thought I heard these new Hamptons bags were coming out in late Nov./Dec. The ones at Macys were definitely very nice (nicer than regular Hamptons), but no bow.

oh wow i only saw the beigeish color and a brown at macys.... never saw the red and green!! whats your flagship store liz??? i think NYC has like a million flagships lol