Went to NM in Tysons today....

bisbee

Best Bubbie
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
I was a good girl though...I did visit Chanel also (and the Chanel dept. in NM), and of course, I went a paid homage to the Prada bags...but I bought nothing (no bags, that is)... :shrugs:

I bought only 1 pair of Prada sandals...which is what I went for (needed one more new pair for Hawaii)...and here they are! :tender:

Attachments

• Prada sandals.jpg
    Prada sandals.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 65
Congrats Bis!!! Is our cera baby going with you? My Mom just got back from Hawaii..She LOVED it!!!! When are you leaving?

Yes...my cera (our cera) is coming with...originally I was going to leave her home...but decided she needed to see Hawaii! She's going along with my light blue leather Prada tote, and a black epi LV pochette for evening.

We're leaving Saturday...flying to San Diego, then on Sunday we're cruising to Hawaii! I've never been...DH was there on his first honeymoon, but that doesn't count (;) ) besides, it was in 1978!

Can't wait...but I'll miss my granddaughter SO much! :crybaby:

Those sandals are totally cute!!

.... and they look oh so comfortable. Please report back if you love them! Have a great time in Hawaii... :smile:

Thanks - they are very comfy, which is why I bought them. I tried on several different pairs of flat thongs, including a very cute black pair, but these were the most comfortable - wore them around the house while packing last night!