Went to my very first LV VIP event last night!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LV in Auckland has recently moved to new premises and this was their first VIP event in their new premises - it was the launch of their Gold Tourbillon watch, and NZ is the first country to launch in the world - and this was also my very first LV VIP event ever [​IMG]

- we spent a heavenly 2 hours in VIP lounge browsing watches/ bags/ books and drinking Moet - wish they had one every day [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Wow thats fantasic. I wonder if they will be doing a Damier Graphite launch? Would be good if they combined it with Fathers Day. Last year they had a Fathers Day event where they shoed the new Mens shoes and ties and had whiskey tastings!

3. uuh - GO GO GO! :woohoo:

4. Congratulations!!!:Partyhat:

5. how cool! congrats!

6. I would LOVE to go to one...one day

Congratulations!!!

7. nice

8. sounds fun

9. I loved it - I'd heard about them so often, and to finally go to one was like 'I'm going I'm going I'm going!' :yahoo:

10. lucky!!! I want to go...:yes:

11. That's so cool!

12. That sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you got to go!

13. Great to see some other kiwis on TPF! Just out of curiosity, what level of spending makes you a LV "VIP"? :nuts:

14. Wow. Too cool.

15. I'm glad that you had a good time!
    Did you purchase anything?