Went to LV to look for a new Key holder and found THIS!

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
I went to LV to look for a new key holder (as my mono cles was worn out with lots of lvoe!)

And saw a quite a few that caught my fancy. But then I came upon this one, which I haven't seen a lot of on this forum at all. BUT really appealed to me....

Any guesses? Quick reveal I promise....

Attachments

• P8230741.JPG
    P8230741.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 73
  • P8230742.JPG
    P8230742.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 76
  • P8230743.JPG
    P8230743.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Actually, I stayed with the mono line. I really do love it.

It's the Multicles Rabat!

The inside of the pouch was so nicely organized that I fell hook line and sinker for it!

I loved how it could hold my keys and when necessary any other little cards etc... that I'd want to carry.

And since I already carry large bags, the size of the Multicles only made it easier to locate my keys! :shame:

:heart:

Attachments

• P8230744.JPG
    P8230744.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 173
  • P8230748.JPG
    P8230748.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 270
  • P8230754.JPG
    P8230754.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 351
Thank you EVERYONE! I absolutely love sharing these little treats to myself with everyone here! So thanks for looking and for your comments!!!

I'm contemplating whether I should get one of these... Congrats!

I would have to say this a MUST if you are looking for something larger then a cles and a bit more functional! There are 2 pockets inside so you can tuck the keys into the larger front pocket and still hold a travel pass, some cash and/or a credit card in the back pocket. And I also like that the opening is large so things are easy to get to and it's very roomy.

Just LOVE it and would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Wow - First time I've seen one on here .... Congratulations :tup:

Yes, I was surprised that I hadn't seen it on the forum before. And that did make me wonder why it wasn't that popular; maybe it being so great was all in my head :shrugs:! But ultimately it was the one for me so I went ahead and grabbed it!

Last edited: