Went to LV to look for a new Key holder and found THIS!

Thank you for you really GREAT comments EVERYONE! I am loving the multicles. I just found I could also add my car key w/ the remote in the pouch too! It just keeps getting better and better!

This looks like just the thing I'm looking for. May I ask how much you paid for this? I can't find it on elux. And, how many credit cards u can fit into it without making it bulge? Thank you!

The rabat costs $225 CDN or $235 US I believe. I haven't put credit cards in the the rabat yet (I use a business card holder for that so far) but depending on how large your keys are (my home keys and my car keys take up the larger front pocket), I think I could easily fit 3 or 5 cards on the inside pocket!

Thank you for you really GREAT comments EVERYONE! I am loving the multicles. I just found I could also add my car key w/ the remote in the pouch too! It just keeps getting better and better!

The rabat costs $225 CDN or $235 US I believe. I haven't put credit cards in the the rabat yet (I use a business card holder for that so far) but depending on how large your keys are (my home keys and my car keys take up the larger front pocket), I think I could easily fit 3 or 5 cards on the inside pocket!

THanks!

attachment.php

LoVely little purchase! :tup:

Nice! If you get a chance, please post pics of it with your keys and remote. I'd have to order online so I can't see it in person first.

Hope this pic helps! I have all my keys in the pouch and a couple of business cards in the inside pocket. I think I could still fit more, but didn't want to make things too bulky!

Thanks again to everyone!! I LOVE this latest addition to my collection!:heart:

Attachments

• P8240743.JPG
    P8240743.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 48