Went to LV to look for a new Key holder and found THIS!

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
I went to LV to look for a new key holder (as my mono cles was worn out with lots of lvoe!)

And saw a quite a few that caught my fancy. But then I came upon this one, which I haven't seen a lot of on this forum at all. BUT really appealed to me....

Any guesses? Quick reveal I promise....

Attachments

Last edited:

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Actually, I stayed with the mono line. I really do love it.

It's the Multicles Rabat!

The inside of the pouch was so nicely organized that I fell hook line and sinker for it!

I loved how it could hold my keys and when necessary any other little cards etc... that I'd want to carry.

And since I already carry large bags, the size of the Multicles only made it easier to locate my keys! :shame:

:heart:

Attachments

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Thank you EVERYONE! I absolutely love sharing these little treats to myself with everyone here! So thanks for looking and for your comments!!!

I'm contemplating whether I should get one of these... Congrats!
I would have to say this a MUST if you are looking for something larger then a cles and a bit more functional! There are 2 pockets inside so you can tuck the keys into the larger front pocket and still hold a travel pass, some cash and/or a credit card in the back pocket. And I also like that the opening is large so things are easy to get to and it's very roomy.

Just LOVE it and would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Wow - First time I've seen one on here .... Congratulations :tup:
Yes, I was surprised that I hadn't seen it on the forum before. And that did make me wonder why it wasn't that popular; maybe it being so great was all in my head :shrugs:! But ultimately it was the one for me so I went ahead and grabbed it!

Last edited: