Went to H for a Globetrotter refill, and... (reveal)

Congrats..looks great on u. N that's not all that looks great?? I spy absolutely gorgeous love bracelets. Very nice. I love them. My DH got me one last year for our 2nd anniv. :smile:

it is beautiful! one of the best i've seen! i love the vivid orange handles and parchemin is my favouritest H colour.

i love your hair btw :smile: congratulations!!

Last edited:
Aw, thanks, loves, vixen18, Ali-bagpuss, lilyhermes, Cavalier Girl, Roo Cambonne, and flower71. You girls are too sweet!

Good eye, vixen18, I love my LOVE bracelets. They were put on me by DH, and I've never taken them off. When I had surgery, I gave the nurses quite a hard time because they really wanted them removed and I refused. :P

dreamdoll, littleblackbag, ryomat, Jadeite, hanyeu -- thanks so much for keeping my little Picotin love alive. :flowers:

littleblackbag, it's easy with all the activity around here to miss things. I'm constantly scouring the threads for the gems I've overlooked. Thanks for finding us. :smile:

Hi Cakeymakeybakey - absolutely LOVE that Picotin - and you're a girl after my own heart - I went into H for a teeny weeny scarf ring on Saturday and came out with a 90cm scarf (De Madras a Zakynthos in Marron/chocolat) and... have the SA calling UK stores today to see if she can locate a Picotin Lock MM in etoupe! This is putting a small dent in my Birkin fund but hey - they were calling my name...