went to get something for pEacHiE! and ended up with..!!

Chloe said:
1) Finalllllllly u started the thread ....

PS: Girls those goodies have been waiting in their boxes since last week , but our fellow V A is soo lazy she's been calling me after each LV visit and we chat for hours about it .. too much international calls $$$$$ LOOOL

2) OMG OMG OMG look at those goodies + wrapping etc .. im jealous

3) Congrats On ur extender, now u can enjoy it more comfortaballly .. i knew u had difficulities wearing ur pochette with regular strap..

4) Agenda .. me want one too ... urs looks extremely beautiful, please take a very good care of it .. it seeems soft and risky? LOOOOOOOOL

5) OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG at the speedy's inclusion key holder awwwwwwwwwwwww *sparkling eyez* its looooooooks yummmmmy ... what r u gonna use it 4 ? ur next speedy 25 ? omg im one bad influence ..LOOOOOOL ...

6) i hope we have great time on 14/9 :P u know what i mean ..

take care dear and please enjoy ur gorgeous goodies dear... safe trip

1) chloe!! :roflmfao: i used to SMS chloe right after the LV visit!! and almost wrote my entire life story in that tiny text pegeon<<my definition of sms!! lO:huh:o:huh:l
our chats on the phone were baaAaAaAad influence!! + $$$$ :Push: but were ((((well)))) worth the friendship *hugs* : D

2) :shame:

3) u mean peachie can be worn without sqeezing her pO:huh:or little lungs any more :lol:

4) chloe! :Push: i was kind of hoping for a sUportive statement here!! lO:huh:Ol besides lO:huh:Ok who is talking!! u want to get the other light color vernis (which i dont know how to spell!!) in (Roxi..) <<i dont know the spelling of the bag either!! <<God help the readers!! lO:huh::huh:l
*soft and rIsKy* ?? :hysteric:

5) oh chloe!! it all started with ur perfo speedy pic!! bad influnece!!

6) shhhhhhh!! we'll tell the girlz later!! :nuts: hope it all turns out great!!

merci galbi *hugs* ur the sweEeEeeeEtest!! :love:

ajamesgrly said:
congrats vanilla addict!! I love reading your posts, they are so cute and funny...and a huuge congrats on your purchases!!! I loooove the vernis is perle...I'm glad you got such a wonderful color...and of course the inclusion speedy is TDF!!!

awwww ajamesgrly thank uUuUuUu s:huh::huh:o much my dear :love: glad u like my posts.. ur the sweetest :shame: :love:
and s:huh:oo:huh: glad u all liked my choices :wlae:

poshinstyle said:
OOOh!!! So cute! I woouln't have dare to get it in perle because of all the horror stories but that's just me. Everyhing is GORGEOUS. Congrats & Enjoy!

:love: merci s:huh::huh::huh:o:huh: much dearest.. as much as i heard horror stories.. as much as i wanted this dreamy color s:huh::huh:o bad :crybaby:
rrh even the SA warned me.. but i am brave :wlae: i guess :confused1: l:huh::huh:ol

vanilla_addict, your posts always make me laugh!! Very cute, that agenda is TDF!!

awww merci dear Faith :love: oh thank u sO:huh::huh: much?!!! :upsidedown:

blueeyez259
:flowers:
MiroirPrincess

thank u b:huh::huh::huh:oth :love:

Congrats on every precious items!!

I know what you mean about the color...its so subtle/ott at the same time. Makes me want one too. I'm yet to own anything white, such a scary thought for me
i say go for what u want dear :jammin: if u want it so bad enough.. believe me u`ll take good care of it >> oh look who is talking!! like she was not terrified from her own agenda :lol:
no really. live life thats what convinced me to go for it ; )
thank uUuUuUu sweetie for passing by.. :love:
psssst: u know i am thinking of opening a club called: (the terrifying colors) one day :P

s:huh::huh::huh:o Sorry mods i just have to raise this thread one more time to thank the rest of lovely girls :heart: + maybe someone who is looking for similar items will benefit from the pics :nuts:

RoseMary
Thank you dearest..

Magnolia
merci dear..

Nola
awww thanks sweetie!! bunny is gonna get a part time job in modeling my bags :P

Wild_Rose
thaaAaaAaAaanks dear : )