went to get something for pEacHiE! and ended up with..!!

1. " officially addicted to LV!! "
    l:huh::huh:o:huh:ool i bet this is not news any more in our beloved forum :upsidedown:

// you are welcome to cut right to the pics if u dont want to read my first LV store experience : )
    .. for the rest of viewers plz execuse my spelling! :shame:

intention.. became intention(s)!!
    i went to my local LV in the kingdom center.. and my intenstion *was* to get an extention for my Graffiti peach pochette (pEacHiE)..<< ooooh yes!! so much for that intention! :P

i found it.. but i couldnt pull myself off!! i wanted an agenda so:huh:o:huh:o:huh::huh:o bad!! so i took a look at what they had.. OH MY GOD!! there was a bronze vernis..!!<<yes i couldnt believe it myself!! and indigo as well + all the current vernis colors!
    i was torn hard!! they were all lovely! + the kwala mono one with pink interior made my attempt to choose even more IMPOSSIBLE!!

but i just fell in LOVE with the vernis pearl one!! i know by heart all the horror stories about light vernis colors! but i just wanted it so bad!! besides i am always careful with my things.. so it wouldnt be a big issue *i hope* lo:huh::huh:ol
    and the SA told me they'll give me 2006 free! *jumps* and i bought the 2007!! (both were "each day in a page" system) LOVE IT : )

T h e.. SA
    there was this AMAZING AMAZING SA :flowers: .. his name is Firas. I never ever in my entire life dealt with such a great SA. many are nice helpful etc.. but he was just upnormal! i almost shouted: "are u for real!!" l:huh::huh:ol
    comfortable to deal with.. so nice and informative.. without any pressure.. and so devoted to the customer infront of him. knows LV by heart (i am saying that cause 2 other SAs in the same store were just extremely clueless about evErythiNg!)

speedy crush!
    i asked to see a 25 mono canvas speedy.. just to examine for myself the little legend.. and i couldnt believe i fell IN LOVE!! WOW!! its so:huh:oo:huh:oo amazingly light!! and just s:huh::huh::huh: cute!! i left it there.. and i shall re union with that sweet bag one day i am sure! :angel:

chocolates any one??
    when i got the agenda and the extention.. i left and came back days later to get an inclusion speedy keyring in black!! it is sO:huh::huh:o cute!! and reminds me of those small wrapped chocolates! i couldnt be happier i choose that color.:love:

thats about it.. i didnt post earlier.. cause i was busy with work.. but here u go and hope u enjoy the pics :jammin:

wait dont go!! pics comming right up next.. : )

2. Awesome, sounds liks sooooo much fun, I love getting a bunch of smaller things like that!

3. bunny and bag :upsidedown:

[​IMG]

awwww the wrapping :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:flowers:

[​IMG]

to be continued..:flowers:

num1.jpg num2.jpg num3.jpg num4.jpg
  4. LOL! I keep coming back to see if your pics are up--I can't wait to see you're cute little goodies! lol! Sounds like you had a great time, though!:heart:

5. this color is driving me :yahoo:

[​IMG]

in a different light :upsidedown: (i dont recall with flash i think!? took millions of pics! l:huh::huh:l)

[​IMG]

my life plans inside:tender:

[​IMG]

the extention :jammin:

[​IMG]

more photos to come.. : )

num5.jpg num7.jpg num8.jpg num_4_5.jpg
  6. :yahoo:

[​IMG]

:girlsigh:

[​IMG]

i loo:huh:oo:huh:ove this pic :tender:

[​IMG]

the end :shame:

[​IMG]

num8_5.jpg num9.jpg num10.jpg num11.jpg
  7. Congrats! The agenda is gorgeous!! I'm glad you had a good LV experience.

8. bunny wanted to pose for one more pic :shame:

[​IMG]

bunny.jpg
  9. bunny is toooo cute....nice items..congrats

10. eeekk! I love your new goodies!!!:heart:

11. Congrats, nice choices!

12. Congrats, those are gorgeous!

13. I love your new goodies! Everything's so cute!

14. Vanilla, your goodies are so cute:nuts: :heart: :heart: them all, congrats:graucho:

15. i loooove the perle agenda!! :girlsigh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice