Went to dillards VIP party tonight...

palacecats

Ragdolls Rock!
Oct 31, 2010
Florida
And DH got me my Xmas pressie! I LOVE to be surprised but couldn't resist the EXTRA (on top of the 25%) 10% off!!

I got Ms. Sophia finally!! In silver!! I can't have her till Christmas the kids insisted on wrapping her up lol but after all the discounts with tax she was only $253!!!!! We had JUST seen her earlier at the Coach store for $358+ tax! So I can't believe the deal I got!! And she was brand new still in the Coach bag straight f rom the back still all wrapped up! I can't wait till Christmas !!:yahoo:

nyssa.

._.
Jun 18, 2010
Woohoo! You got the Silver Sophia! SOOOOOO Beautiful. I loveeeee her! Congratulations! Are you going to open your present a little early? ;)

Beriloffun

Aug 30, 2010
Sunny San Diego
thats such a good deal!! One year I had a coach bag under the tree...I kept opening the box, looking at it, and putting it back before anyone saw!

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
Don't you just love a fabulous deal on a bag you LOVE? Is such a great thing!:yahoo:

uhkiwi

O.G.
Sep 14, 2005
bag twins, my mum is getting the silver Sophia for Christmas as well!we got 25% off at Macys, great score for getting the extra 10% at Dillards!!

Kylacove

O.G.
Dec 13, 2009
I picked up the gathered wallet in black and the zebra lurex wristlet. I was able to finish gifts for 3 people and took Dillards up on the free gift wrap. I'm tired, but satisfied.