Went to Coach today and saw lots of guys!!!

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
Ok, so I went to Coach at my lunch break to get accesssories at 25%.

Shout Out and High Five for the awesome guys out there!!!
The store was, to my surprise, packed with male customers.
One guy spend $2000 on Coach. I did not see what he got because they already wrapped it up. SA said shoes will arrive later. That's one lucky lady!
Other guys must have had a list because they looked trained and knew what to get.

Well...since I am super happy with my Sophia bags, I bought the Madison large wristlet in patent plum and legacy card case. I love the wristlet because it hold iphone, medium wallet and keys. The regular size Sophia holds iPad with case, large wristlet, sunglass case comfortably.

picture.php

Restore724 said:
Well...since I am super happy with my Sophia bags, I bought the Madison large wristlet in patent plum and legacy card case. I love the wristlet because it hold iphone, medium wallet and keys. The regular size Sophia holds iPad with case, large wristlet, sunglass case comfortably.

Great story on the guys. Such a great card case with the legacy stripe!

picture.php
Restore, I love the wristlet and the card case! The color of the madison wristlet looks so rich almost like an eggplant color, its gorgeous!!
Love the the gathered sophia too, bag twins :ghi5:

We are bag sisters and card case twins!! :ghi5: I have a large size gathered Sophia in black. I just used my card case the other day. It is so pretty!! The wristlet is gorgeous! I love that color! Everything looks great together.

I had to go to the Coach store to fill out my background check papers and the only way I could get my husband to drive me there was to promise to get him a caramel apple at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory three doors down!

Those are truly some lucky ladies.... All my husband has to do is perform the checkout process on line for the items that i want from coach and still doesn't seem to be able to manage that simple task.. he usually waits last minute and gives me the cash to purchase them ... I told him it would be nice one day for him to surprise me on christmas without me doing all the work (and let it be known that his only responsibility to purchase gifts for is me, i take care of the kids and all the family and friends, as well as him) SO hats off to those MEN>>>