Went to check out the new MFF line.

CeeBe

Oct 25, 2012
That diagonal patent is so cute! Is it a Sophia?
It's a Juliette. So happy I found her. There was a black diagonal Maggie that I picked up first and set down. Walked around for a bit and came back to the same spot and Juliette was sitting there waiting for me! Lol

CeeBe

Oct 25, 2012
Thanks ladies!!! I cut those tags off and I'm ready to show her off tomorrow!!! :smile:

CoachMaven

Unintentional Trendsetter...
May 7, 2012
Bag twins!!!!! I LOVE that bag, I was eyeballing her hard in FP, but I held out and got her at the outlet too! Enjoy!

CeeBe

Oct 25, 2012
Love your new patent!! I got the diagonal patent Lindsey in punch(red) and I love it. Your wallet looks great with your new bag, enjoy.:smile:
Omg, the wallet came to $38!!! I love how thin it is. It fits everything I need including my passport.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
It's a Juliette. So happy I found her. There was a black diagonal Maggie that I picked up first and set down. Walked around for a bit and came back to the same spot and Juliette was sitting there waiting for me! Lol
Oh, you found a delete! Based on your title, I was expecting some MFF version of a bag. Congratulations. It is gorgeous! How lucky you found her waiting for you!