Went To Chanel At My Nm Yesterday..

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I went to K of P NM yesterday..briefly..I completely FELL IN LOVE with the NEW Cruise color BROWN bowler bag..I think its 1895 ish.....OMG..choc brown is TDF! I also saw the Grey MC hobo..YUMMY COLOR TOO!!!!!..But Im so in love with that bowler! It reminded me of the LV speedy shape..but the Leather was AMAZING!!!Looked like caviar?!
Im gonna have to beg and plead with PHH to buy it for me..Ive been very bad lately..hee.hee
OH..I wore the baby cabas too and you should of seen the SA's!!They were like...all the SA's are FIGHTING to get these bags for their customers..LITERALLY!!!LOLOLOL!:supacool: ..I felt very special to be wearing it..Oh how I love that bag!!

I went to K of P NM yesterday..briefly..I completely FELL IN LOVE with the NEW Cruise color BROWN bowler bag..I think its 1895 ish.....OMG..choc brown is TDF! I also saw the Grey MC hobo..YUMMY COLOR TOO!!!!!..But Im so in love with that bowler! It reminded me of the LV speedy shape..but the Leather was AMAZING!!!Looked like caviar?!
Im gonna have to beg and plead with PHH to buy it for me..Ive been very bad lately..hee.hee
OH..I wore the baby cabas too and you should of seen the SA's!!They were like...all the SA's are FIGHTING to get these bags for their customers..LITERALLY!!!LOLOLOL!:supacool: ..I felt very special to be wearing it..Oh how I love that bag!!
Is it the larger of the two bowler bag. I have reserved one in BRONZE in caviar. Does it have two double CC in the front?
That looks practical except you can't wear it on the shoulder.

Well, I hear you Smooth I am dying to buy something new!! But Christmas is coming and I have save money or I won't be able to buy gifts for anybody other than myself!! Post of pic of it Jill so that we can swoon over too!