Went to Catier tonight and fell in love with this!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
First he is bringing me the new Love Ring with the pave band and attached diamond love band in my size to try on. I love it a lot as a RHR , but already have a YG love ring. We will see. It is really gorgeous and simple and classic. HMM

But we started talking watches and this is fairy new and I tried it on and fell in love!

http://www.cartier.us/#/media/image...ieces/we902031-ballon-bleu-watch-medium-model

What do you think? It is pink and SS. They just now did the diamond markers, before they were plain!

I love both! the watch is perfect- a bit of sparkle, some gold, stainless steel. It takes a lot of me to love a watch and this one is gorgeous!

the ring is pretty too, is it dainty or more chunky?

I'm really loving the ring as well. (dying to see it IRL)

I also love the ballon blue with the diamond markers.

Not loving the two tone, I prefer the single color's simplicity.

I think when you try them both on together, it will be easier for you to make your decision.

(If not, just buy both ;) )

I love both! Ballon Bleu is the only Cartier watch I really like...and that ring is gorgeous!!!! Does the ring move (like the astro love version) or is it permanent like two intersecting rings?

Thanks everyone. I love the ring. Let's see how it looks in my size. I am scared to buy non resizable rings as my weight flucuates. That is the only con.

The watch I like because I need gold, I can not do all SS. I wear all YG. I have dressy WG and pearl/ diamond earrings and some silver jewelry that never wear. But all of my Jewelry is YG . I thought the Price point was great for the watch. All YG is around 30K. Sigh!
I would do the 2 tone to tie in my YG. I guess you guys don't like the 2 tone?
My only other watch is a J12 , which I never wear and it is black and matches everything. To give up a wrist, I need to love the watch as I love my bracelets so much!

I like the two tone especially in rose gold and SS.

I love this "To give up a wrist, I need to love the watch as I love my bracelets so much! "

this is exactly how I feel about watches and why I do not wear one if I don't have to LOL