Went to buy LV Eliza but brought back blue MJ

1. I was down at the King of Prussia Mall in Philly and looked at the LV Eliza closely. I then kept on shopping, went to Neiman Marcus, tried out the Anemone dress and then went downstairs to look at the MJ bags. I didn't find one that I liked and then when I went to pay for my dress I saw a cute little blue purse. I bought it! Does anyone know the name?

mjbag.JPG
  2. It's called the Amanda, and it looks like nappa petrol! What a beautiful bag! Did you get a good price on it? I believe it's from a few seasons ago.

3. It was $1131 with tax at Neiman Marcus and the last one in the store. Believe me I searched the designer handbag department well. It was on a stand next to MJ clothing. It shows so pretty with the blue flowers of my Anemone dress that I had to buy this satchel. I'm happy I got it instead of the LV.

Thanks for letting me know the name!

4. I didn't know the name, but I'd call it HOT!

5. It's a really cute bag!! It's so well worth it and I love the color! Congrats!!

6. Petrol is one of my favorite colors, in either nappa or icey texture. The amanda is a wonderful style, it has a great shape and it's easy to locate items in it quickly. I am so jealous of you now! That's probably the last one anywhere. King of Prussia is one of my favorite malls... always a great selection!

7. Very pretty!! Congratulations!! Enjoy her!:yes:

8. So cute! I love the color!

9. I love that bag! congrats on the new purchase!

10. Love the bag! I have it in black and have received many compliments. Wear it in good health!!

11. I did it again! I went to LV to buy a wallet and brought back a Marc Jacobs Zip Clutch in Tapioca. Actually, the girls at the Kate Spade store recommended it. [​IMG]

It looks more like a beige vanilla color. I love it!

12. Congratulations on both purchases.

13. looks like you have been converted!!:yes: hehe!!

congrats...they are both beautiful!!

14. OMG; I was just drooling over that picture on mystylediary.net and felt in
    :heart: with it immediatly! Was already googling to find a website that ships to Europe but could not find an online store that has it in stock and ships International:sad: :sad: :sad:

Would you PLEASE try to make a picture of it by daylight, would love to see the color IRL!

15. That's the bag I bought in Boca Raton! I asked the name too. He he.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice