Went to buy Father's Day card, came home with ...

1. Metallic SPY!:shocked: Does anyone else think I need therapy?:nuts:

SPY3.JPG SPY.JPG SPY1.JPG SPY2.JPG
  2. No therapy!!! It's rare to see a spy in the Canadian wilderness, so you did a good thing!!!! Congrats on your beautiful spy :biggrin:

3. OMG woman will you ever stop!? lol, pretty soon youre gonna be able to open up your own store. Congrats it is glamorous just like its mommy. :biggrin::lol:

4. Wow, both of your Spys are gorgeous! Congrats!

5. LV_addict - you are my hero!~ I love all of your bags!

This one is gorgeous! I don't think you need therapy.:flowers:

6. Wow, another stunning bag! You are definitely on a roll, love love everything!

7. THANK YOU!!!
    I honestly don't know which one is my favorite now!!!:shocked:

threespies.JPG
  8. I absolutely :heart: your hologram spy!! :flowers::love:

9. I love love love love love it!
    I ordered one, when it came, cancelled it and am regretting like crazy!!! Congrats on a great purchase!

10. Looks great on you...another great purchase...

11. Wow! LV Addict you have the best Spy bags! LOVE them all! You're a lucky lady! Enjoy them!

12. Bravo!!! Bravo!!!!

13. [​IMG]

Is this what motivated you? :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it! Congratulations. Oh what did he get? I know he signed the receipt. :lol:

14. Happy Father's Day to you! I love the metallic Spy. Looks great on you!

15. OMG! It's SO gorgeous! I LOVE it!!!!! I find spy bags really work well with many styles, so I think you will get alot of use out of it!!!....don't go to my shrink, he's no help!:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice