Went to Bruxelles and......

Farah

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
Okay, yesterdag my BF and I were together for nine years now!! :yes: So we went to Bruxelles to just enjoy the day and maybe...a big maybe.... to buy a GST.
Well I came, I saw and I left the store....The GST was just not my bag, It looked so different on pictures, but when I held it in my hand it wasn't screaming my name...Just when I walked to the door my eyes locked with this pretty baby..I tried her on, and she worked for it!! I was in love!
I told the lovely SA, I had to think about it. (because it was way out of my budget):Push:
We went to enjoy ourselves with some Hagen Däzs..it was yummy but my heart was aching :crybaby:
After that, my BF said to me:"We're buying this bag for you, but after this it's my time. No more bags for a year or so". I didn't even had to think about it, I jumped up gave him the liplock and told him he was the best BF ever!! So after this i'm on a seriouse bag ban!! But I don't mind...I'm complete now!! (well I need a white purse, but that can wait;)) There were lots of stuff in there I'll post them in the shopping thread.

So here she is!! I love her!!:heart: I've waited a long time for her! It's the black MC east west tote!!:cutesy:
The pics were taken last night, and I had to resize them, sorry for the poor quality...

Attachments

• Brussel 10 aug2007 028.jpg
    Brussel 10 aug2007 028.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Brussel 10 aug2007 029.jpg
    Brussel 10 aug2007 029.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Brussel 10 aug2007 032.jpg
    Brussel 10 aug2007 032.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 81