Went to BalLa and came home with something (pics)

purse collector

My Yorkie
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
I've been talking about the opening of BalLa to my hubby almost everyday. Last Saturday my hubby told me to get dress and we're going out to grab something to eat and told me to bring my bbag with me (he had bought me a black city last October for my bday). I didn't think of anything and went out the door. My hubby told me that he had researched where BalLa is and he want to take me there. I was like beside myself and sooo happy and excited. 10 mins later my hubby stopped the car and said "we're here!" I was like OMFG BalLa is only 10 mins away from our place....how cool is that? The place is stunning and futuristic....the only downside is they don't have all the purses out. They only have a handful of things out on display. I was walking around and something caught my eye....the Giant Traveller. I didn't think I need one but I do. I fell in love. My hubby had told me that it's perfect for me and I should get it and I did! It is very versatile. I use it as a clutch, giant wallet or an organizer to put in my purse (it fits perfectly in my city). I purse for the price of one! :woohoo:My hubby was happy about that too lol!

Attachments

• tabs.jpg
    tabs.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 355
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 184
  • giant traveller with cherry.jpg
    giant traveller with cherry.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 76
  • giant traveller in city.jpg
    giant traveller in city.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 161
More pics.....I'm just loving this purse. The leather is thick and I like my purse veiny I know a lot of you gals don't like that but I do. I think it add a little character to it....more like rugged or rock and rollesc. This purse can hold a lot of things see pics...plus my iphone! The SA that helped me was Jupiter...he was great. He showed me two black travellers and had me pick which one I like the most. How cool was that? All in all I had a great experience and definitely be my one of many visits at the BalLa. :dothewave:

Attachments

• giant traveller open.jpg
    giant traveller open.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 314
  • stuff inside.jpg
    stuff inside.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 226
  • side view with stuff.jpg
    side view with stuff.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 126
  • what's inside.jpg
    what's inside.jpg