Went shopping for a DigiCam, came home w/ LV!

Eucci985

L V O E
O.G.
Nov 12, 2005
So I went to a pawn shop (ghetto, I know), on the hunt for a new digital camera. A friend of mine had gotten an awesome camera for a ridiculously good price, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I was a little sketched out by the place, but good prices awaited me - I took the plunge and went in.
As I warily wandered around, my eyes suddenly zoomed to a jewelry display case where, safely contained, sat a Pochette Twin GM!
Heart pounding, I asked to see it - not a stunning LV, but very cute, and still in immaculate condition (the magnetic snap still has the blue protective plastic for god's sake!) - and then asked for the price. The salesman's first try was $260, I countered with $195 - we finally haggled it to $221.75 (tax included)!
I'd like to say that I had unfair assumptions about pawn shops, and if they're willing to sell me nearly brand new LV's for half-retail, then they have certainly made me a customer for life!
Check out the goods:

Attachments

• PochetteTwinGM1.jpg
    PochetteTwinGM1.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 365
  • PochetteTwinGM2.jpg
    PochetteTwinGM2.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 285
  • PochetteTwinGM3.jpg
    PochetteTwinGM3.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 412
  • PochetteTwinGM6.jpg
    PochetteTwinGM6.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 330
  • PochetteTwinGM4.jpg
    PochetteTwinGM4.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 552
That's so funny, I was just telling my girlfriend that I'd never been to a pawn shop before and I wanted to go -- maybe I'll score somebody's hawked engagement ring!