went shopping for a black Besace ---> came home with a RED EMMA (pics page 3)

Sorry it took so long for pics everyone. I've been so busy with work. Its a crazy time in Washington as you might imagine! :nuts:

Here's my new bag. Very difficult to photograph because of the red color and the shiny patent. I'd describe the color IRL as a cranberry red--its darker than a candy apple red or cherry red.

Measures about 13" x 8" with a generous 10" shoulder drop.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Emma1.JPG
    Emma1.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,249
  • Emma2.JPG
    Emma2.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,262
  • Emma3.JPG
    Emma3.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,240
  • Emma4.JPG
    Emma4.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,222
  • Emma5.JPG
    Emma5.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,038
Aaaah, FINALLY! Glad you got some free time to take pics for us insatiable YSL'ers. The bag truly does look stunning. You've got such eclectic and impressively fabulous taste Cosmo! Hope you get a respite from work after the election, because it seems like you're due for a vacation!

Very pretty! I still have not seen one in any of the stores here...I thought maybe it was a late arrival for fall, but I guess it is just HTF.

I think all of us will be glad to be done with the election season, which just gets longer and longer each time!!!

Yay Cosmo!!! It's so delicious looking. It makes me happy just looking at your pics. hahaha

I bet you're rocking that Emma to dinners in DC like no one's business!!! I can just see you looking oh so chic w/ heads turning!

It's beautiful, thanks for taking the time to post pics so we can all drool over it! It will be a gorgeous pop of color for parties and I do love that little mirror in it, too, it's so sweet! Congrats again! :drinkup:

Congrats!! That's absolutely beautiful! Get that out on the road imediately. :wlae:

BTW, I don't even want to imagine what it's like in Washington right now cuz I'm ready to blow my brains out clear over here on the left coast. :faint: