Went shopping & came home with....

amytude

O.G.
Mar 10, 2007
bleeker flap. What a great casual everyday bag this is gonna be! It actually FITS and STAYS on my shoulder :yahoo: The straps these days are too short for me & this is just perfect. My friend couldn't find anything (well, one skinny scarf), so she let me use her PCE. Pretty cool. I've had a very hard week with my boys (one of whom has autism) and this was such a good treat for myself. Thanks for letting me share!

Amy

bleeker flap. What a great casual everyday bag this is gonna be! It actually FITS and STAYS on my shoulder :yahoo: The straps these days are too short for me & this is just perfect. My friend couldn't find anything (well, one skinny scarf), so she let me use her PCE. Pretty cool. I've had a very hard week with my boys (one of whom has autism) and this was such a good treat for myself. Thanks for letting me share!

Amy
I am soooooooooooooooooo JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! Which color did you get and did you get signature or leather??? This bag is my newest obsession!!!! LUCKY GIRL!!!! :yahoo:

Well, I'm now sitting here with my sulfur mask on my face and in my grubby jammies, so no modeling pics for now. Got the larger one in black leather, I think this will be a good mommy bag for me (now that we're out of the diaper stage & such).