Went shopping & came home with....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. bleeker flap. What a great casual everyday bag this is gonna be! It actually FITS and STAYS on my shoulder :yahoo: The straps these days are too short for me & this is just perfect. My friend couldn't find anything (well, one skinny scarf), so she let me use her PCE. Pretty cool. I've had a very hard week with my boys (one of whom has autism) and this was such a good treat for myself. Thanks for letting me share!

Amy

2. I am soooooooooooooooooo JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!! Which color did you get and did you get signature or leather??? This bag is my newest obsession!!!! LUCKY GIRL!!!! :yahoo:

3. Pics, Pics, we need pics!!:woohoo:

4. Well, I'm now sitting here with my sulfur mask on my face and in my grubby jammies, so no modeling pics for now. Got the larger one in black leather, I think this will be a good mommy bag for me (now that we're out of the diaper stage & such).

5. congrats!!! :tup: Can't wait to see pics!!!! :yes:

6. Congrats Amy!!! :yahoo:

7. Congrats can't wait to see some pictures...

8. Congrats on a great bag!

9. Mmm....large leather bleeker flap....congrats!

10. Congrats!

11. Congrats on a great buy - now for the pics! Please!

12. Pics~!!!!!!!! Pics!!!!!!! We Need Pics!!!!! Please!!!!!!!

13. Yes, pics please!!!