Went out for Fendi came back with Marc (2!)

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Okay guys. I was on my way to Fendi to sort out whether or not I could deal with the flap on a B Bag when somehow I ended up at Nordstrom. I walked out with TWO MJ bags, one of which I'm not sure I'm keeping.
Here is the black Karen:
MJ Karen.jpg
It is such a pretty and practical bag BUT it weighs a TON! And I don't have that much in it. Therefore I am debating whether or not I should return it. Any advice from owners of this bag would help me alot.:yes:

Here is the little stam patchwork in beige:
MJ mini stam cream.jpg
I missed my little black mini stam but didn't want black again and fell in love with this one.

So much for the new Fendi!

I like #2 and love #1. The only question I have is ...can the chain be removed? It may help with the weight of the bag.

it can. but much to my surprise its still heavy as hell! I can't figure it out! Its leather is folded and it is a big bag even without anything in it, it's a heavy mofo.:yes: I'm going to take it grocery shopping tonight and see if I don't come back with a torn rotator cuff...

p.s. and it just looks so cool with the chain...:crybaby:

I think they both look amazing on you! I prefer the Karen but if it's weight is that much of an issue maybe you should return it and keep the little Stam. Good luck with your decision!!

I just got back from the grocery store and it was a success! Either my shoulder is getting used to it or I just wasn't paying attention to the weight but it was pretty comfortable shopping with it. May be keeping both....thanks for the responses guys!

you mean like the Fendi B-Bag I originally went out for? :roflmfao: I know. The Fendi is cheaper too.....that is, if Barneys still has it....
I understand as I am in similar situation too. I was thinking of letting go my black stam to get another lighter bag (non MJ) I am eyeing now. But it looks so gorgeous! i just cant bear to let it go! Hope you keep both.. hahaha! we are great enablers, arent we? muarhaha!