Went on a lil' shopping spree...

1. Well, last night (Saturday) BF and I were going to go out after he got off work but it turns out he wasn't feeling well :sad: . SO, since I was already dressed up (trademark black top and heels, black leather jacket, dark denim jeans and my black MC pochette) I decided WTF I'm Going Shopping. :wlae:

Some of this was in person, and some later online as the mall was closing.

Here's the damage:
    Rock & Republic Costello jeans:
    [​IMG]

Fendi sunnies (in brown...I have the black already):
    [​IMG]
    Gucci sunnies (taking a chance on these as the larger ones looked silly on me):
    [​IMG]

Lori Bonn earrings (getting obsessed with her stuff!)
    [​IMG]

also got some Chanel lip gloss and Dior Show mascara...restocking...

Not bad, eh? :graucho: I also drooled over some amazing Gucci drivers but alas I have my black suede Pradas already...what's a girl to do ;)

2. Wow very nice !!! I like it all ! I didn't know Lori Bonn but I understand why you like these they are gorgeous, well done !

3. love the r&r! great choice!

4. whoo! you are my shopping hero!

5. Well done!! Love those jeans!

6. fab shopping!

well done, you made some fab choices there :biggrin:

7. hehe...call it a little spree!
    congrats:biggrin:

8. Great purchases! Enjoy!

9. WOW love your FENDI sunnies!!!

10. great purchases, i'm lovin those r&r jeans!!!:yes:

11. Thank you all SO much! Everything has arrived now and is just as fabulous as I imagined...jeans are going to the tailor tomorrow and both the sunnies are a hit!! The brown Fendis are a super rich brown and they are the perfect larger size on me (not super large but a definite statement). And the smaller Guccis are a little smaller than I had anticipated but the squarish shape is great with my fuller cheeks. And, I'm going to Florida for a few days this winter so you can't have too many sunnies.

XXXOO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice