Went on a coach hunt! Miss Lily was at the outlet!

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
So after seeing all the great buys from TJ Maxx I decided to try one near me. I've never been there, but I was hoping to find a legacy french wallet in black to match my leigh. I was disappointed as mostly everything was picked through. :sad: I did find a white and camel legacy wallet though. So I bought both thinking I would probably sell the camel and look for a black one on ebay.
There wasn't any lavendar stripes to get for my mom too, so I was bummed. I left feeling a little dejected, so I decided on the spot I might as well hit the Napa Outlets!

So I go into the store and out she popped at me! She was gorgeous and the only one they got at the store, I could not believe it! I toted her around for 30 mins until I decided to buy her, but I remember coachfreak having an incident with her Lily and color transfer so I don't know if I'm going to keep this bag either! Ahh well, at least I have some time to decide. :sad: At least if I do keep it, I just might keep the camel wallet as well! It was fun to at least shop around. I was able to find a black legacy wristlet for 58 dollars as well as a tattersall coin purse! Soo cute! :love:

They did have 3 leighs: whiskey, Juniper, and raisin! They were a little beaten up but not too bad. They also had a large duffel in geranium I think? They also had 2 legacy shoulder flap bags in white and whiskey. A Gigi in whiskey which I wish now I might've gotten instead of the Lily, but I think I need to start staying away from the legacy bags or I might just buy them all!

I think it was a good day though, but I'm afraid I'm going to have plenty of things to return :tdown:. Guess I still need to go on a hunt for the right bag! I'm such an impulse buyer though and I think that it's killing me in the end! I'm so indecisive it's hard to get myself settled on just one bag! I think I need to start looking on ebay more instead, but I'm just afraid with all these fakes! Thanks for listening to my little rant, hope everyone is having a great day!

I'll get some pics in a few, need to find my camera.

So here's the loot I got today. I'm giving the white/tan leather tote to my mom, because I couldn't find a lavender tote for her.

Attachments

• find.jpg
    find.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 266
You got some great finds :tup:

I've never been to the Napa outlet before. Is it a big store? Do they have a wide selection of stuff? Have you ever gone to the Petaluma outlet? I haven't gone there yet either. You make me want to take a trip to the outlets this weekend lol.