Went on a coach hunt! Miss Lily was at the outlet!

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
California
So after seeing all the great buys from TJ Maxx I decided to try one near me. I've never been there, but I was hoping to find a legacy french wallet in black to match my leigh. I was disappointed as mostly everything was picked through. :sad: I did find a white and camel legacy wallet though. So I bought both thinking I would probably sell the camel and look for a black one on ebay.
There wasn't any lavendar stripes to get for my mom too, so I was bummed. I left feeling a little dejected, so I decided on the spot I might as well hit the Napa Outlets!

So I go into the store and out she popped at me! She was gorgeous and the only one they got at the store, I could not believe it! I toted her around for 30 mins until I decided to buy her, but I remember coachfreak having an incident with her Lily and color transfer so I don't know if I'm going to keep this bag either! Ahh well, at least I have some time to decide. :sad: At least if I do keep it, I just might keep the camel wallet as well! It was fun to at least shop around. I was able to find a black legacy wristlet for 58 dollars as well as a tattersall coin purse! Soo cute! :love:

They did have 3 leighs: whiskey, Juniper, and raisin! They were a little beaten up but not too bad. They also had a large duffel in geranium I think? They also had 2 legacy shoulder flap bags in white and whiskey. A Gigi in whiskey which I wish now I might've gotten instead of the Lily, but I think I need to start staying away from the legacy bags or I might just buy them all!

I think it was a good day though, but I'm afraid I'm going to have plenty of things to return :tdown:. Guess I still need to go on a hunt for the right bag! I'm such an impulse buyer though and I think that it's killing me in the end! I'm so indecisive it's hard to get myself settled on just one bag! I think I need to start looking on ebay more instead, but I'm just afraid with all these fakes! Thanks for listening to my little rant, hope everyone is having a great day!

I'll get some pics in a few, need to find my camera.

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
OR
That is great that you found all that stuff!? Sad that you are going to have so many returns! Hope you find the right bag soon!

Also I will wait for pics!

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
California
So here's the loot I got today. I'm giving the white/tan leather tote to my mom, because I couldn't find a lavender tote for her.

Attachments

elnrie

Apr 3, 2008
You got some great finds :tup:

I've never been to the Napa outlet before. Is it a big store? Do they have a wide selection of stuff? Have you ever gone to the Petaluma outlet? I haven't gone there yet either. You make me want to take a trip to the outlets this weekend lol.

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
California
The Napa one is not as big as the Vacaville one, it's actually pretty small. I've never been out to Petaluma one though!

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
how much was the tattersall coin purse? were there anymore left? lovely haul!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
ooh, I've been looking for a legacy wristlet forever. I dont want to get it off ebay so I am hoping one day I will find one at my outlet.