Went into LV just to look... (Reveal)

Intricacy

Jul 15, 2015
NC
...so I was curious about the new Blueberry Cluny MM as I have a Rose Ballerine Cluny BB which I absolutely adore. Absolutely loved the color of the Blueberry but as soon as I saw how short the strap was, I knew I made the right choice to see it in store first before purchasing online. So, being just "curious" I asked about what they had in that was new.... big mistake (not really).

Attachments

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Were you in the LV Charlotte boutique today? I was there early right around 1:00...there was no one in there though but me. Can't wait to see what you got!!!

Intricacy

Jul 15, 2015
NC
This happened to be the ONLY one of this particular bag in the store. Typically I'm not a Azur fan even though I have a Favorite MM in the print... mostly because I don't have a piece that has a dark enough patina on it yet to know if I truly like the white against the caramel patina color on the leather... but I took a chance.

Attachments

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Oh how beautiful!!! I saw the griolotta bag on display too there it caught my eye ��

Intricacy

Jul 15, 2015
NC
But wait... there's more... Remember that I had budgeted for a Cluny MM and goodness knows I justified this second purchase with the fact that I could get two bags for the price of one. *facepalm* Behold my new Croisette.

You know what sealed the deal for me on this one? The fact that my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 fits inside the interior pocket. I also kind of like the fact that my full size Sarah in Rose Ballerine and my RB 6-key holder (both in vernis) fit in this bag... and it comes with a crossbody strap.

Sorry for meh modshot, wasn't feeling up to dealing with hair/makeup after such grueling shopping.

Attachments