Went in to look at Keepalls...

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
virginia
...and came out with a Galleria PM!! How the heck did that happen?? The funny thing is, I decided on the Keepall 50 w/ shoulder strap but was gonna wait to buy it, then that sneaky SA started showing me the new bags and before you know it I'm whipping out the VISA card--and the Galleria cost more than the Keepall! Not a lot more but still...I really "need" the Keepall but the Galleria is so gorgeous I just couldn't help myself. I would love to post pics but I'm on DH's laptop right now.

Still "need" the Keepall....:graucho:

LV Luvr

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
^ ok that's too hilarious! Enjoy the Galliera and put the Keepall on your Christmas wishlist. :tup:

aerithgirl

Love it ALL
Jul 23, 2008
NYC
Haha that's what you "get" for being drawn in by the SA! Congrats! I love the Galliera so much -- it's getting harder and harder to resist as people keep getting them!

Mar 9, 2008
Congrats on your Galliera! The Galliera is such a beauty - I have one too and I really love her!!

Funny story btw!

mikatee

May 25, 2008
Wow! Congrats and very good choice buying the Galliera! It is such a stunning bag.
Let's see pictures :smile:

graphite

Jun 6, 2008
Roseville, CA
Congrats on your Galleria! :nuts:

I've done something similar, yet worse before - went in expecting a $165 key holder, went out with a $2000 bag :Push: lol

My SA even pulled the "You know you want it!" and "Don't even, you never leave here without what you want - just get it!" :wtf:

LVMOMMY

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
California
I went in to get information on a Fall release bag and ended up getting a Galliera PM too. Can't resist a beautiful bag that fits so comfortably! Congratulations!