Went in for one thing, but got something completely different ~REVEAL~

Box # 2

Jan2013revealno210.jpg

Jan2013revealno211.jpg

I was so excited to see that it was MIF that I didn't inspect the rest of it.

Jan2013revealno216.jpg

But just now, as I was taking the pictures I see that there is a big chip it the metal on the zipper pull, right next to the logo. I am SO bummed. I've always said that I wouldn't let little flaws bug me and that I would feel really embarrassed returning something. But.....I really don't like that it is chipped. Do you guys think I should exchange it? I actually have to be back up in Portland tomorrow so I could. Otherwise I would probably not want to make the 4 hour round trip up there and back just for this (just because how much it would cost in gas to do that)

Jan2013revealno217.jpg

Jan2013revealno218.jpg

Yes, I would definitely exchange it.

I was so excited to see that it was MIF that I didn't inspect the rest of it.

Jan2013revealno216.jpg

But just now, as I was taking the pictures I see that there is a big chip it the metal on the zipper pull, right next to the logo. I am SO bummed. I've always said that I wouldn't let little flaws bug me and that I would feel really embarrassed returning something. But.....I really don't like that it is chipped. Do you guys think I should exchange it? I actually have to be back up in Portland tomorrow so I could. Otherwise I would probably not want to make the 4 hour round trip up there and back just for this (just because how much it would cost in gas to do that)

Jan2013revealno217.jpg

Jan2013revealno218.jpg

I would definitely exchange that for a new one, that is a major defect.....

I was looking all over the store for this one but they didn't have it on display and I couldn't remember the name of it. So my SA pulled out the book and we started going through it until I found it in the catalog. At first she said that they didn't have any at that store. (Darn!) But she said she would double check. Turns out that they had ONE and it was still in the plastic so it hadn't even been touched by anyone.

Yay! The Tapage bag charm is mine!

Jan2013revealno213.jpg

Jan2013revealno214.jpg

I was looking all over the store for this one but they didn't have it on display and I couldn't remember the name of it. So my SA pulled out the book and we started going through it until I found it in the catalog. At first she said that they didn't have any at that store. (Darn!) But she said she would double check. Turns out that they had ONE and it was still in the plastic so it hadn't even been touched by anyone.

Yay! The Tapage bag charm is mine!

Jan2013revealno213.jpg

Jan2013revealno214.jpg

You got lucky!! It's so cute! Congrats!