Went home w/ a hampstead instead!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went to the boutique yesterday to pick up my denim bandeu and another montorgueil pm for my mommy but, the hampstead pm really hit me.... there she was sitting waiting for me to bring her home... I realized that it will be my second damier piece in ebene that's why I had to have it... so off she goes inside the brown box all the way home w/ me!!! here some pics to share;)

Attached Files:

2. Congrats, she looks really good on you! :tup:

3. Congrats great pick

4. Oooh, she is so *BEAUTIFUL*.

Looks great on ya too .... :tup:

Congrats!!!

5. THANKS LADIES, IM LOVING HER... DEFINITELY LOW MAINTENANCE...HAHA! BUT IM STILL GETTING MY MONTORGUIEL PM AND GALLIERA AS SOON AS MY SA CALLS OOOOH AND THIS WHITE CHANEL MED FLAP... OH SO MANY CHOICES..:sweatdrop:

6. I love the Damier ebene Hampstead, looks great!

7. Congrats!

8. I want this one in Azur!!! But the ebene makes the brass plate totally POP! Great bag!!

9. Congrats!

10. look great on u ! esp u can carry it on your shoulder ! pretty !

11. Congrats. I really need to get me one of those!

12. It looks great on you! -Don't you love it when you go to buy one thing, and leave with something else (for yourself! ;)) Congrats!

13. Congrats, she is looking gorgeous on you! :yes:

14. Congrats...looks good on you.

15. Congrats! Love it!