Went Gaga Over "Charmed"...Too bad they ended it already!

omg...i've been watching charmed since like my high school years (now a grad student). LOVED the show, despite how much i was made fun of for it...kind of random how phoebe ended up with cupid (wait, she did, didn't she) and not the guy she was with for a good chunk of show (cole). loved that whole bit!

I loved that show and watched it religiously until Shannen Doherty left. It was never the same after that. Oh and that Paige character.:Push: How insanely annoying she was. The show when from well written (like BTVS) to just plain cheesy.

Very sad.:sad:

omg...i've been watching charmed since like my high school years (now a grad student). LOVED the show, despite how much i was made fun of for it...kind of random how phoebe ended up with cupid (wait, she did, didn't she) and not the guy she was with for a good chunk of show (cole). loved that whole bit!
yup she ended up with Cupid. he was handsome too but Cole was definetely Hotter!

I have all the seasons so far on DVD. Boy I get some flack from my friends for loving this show. I felt like I grew up with them. I know it is cheesy, but definitely entertaining. Here's hoping the Charmed Ones get some good TV/movie roles.