Went from 0 to 2 Chloe's in 2 weeks!! ;)

sunny07

O.G.
Sep 13, 2007
I've already posted about my Hudson, but yesterday my second Chloe arrived. I have admired this one for a while and I'm excited to present Ms Faye in black, small size :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458093860.526958.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1458093875.175794.jpg

Mod shot
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458094110.240801.jpg

And I can't resist a family photo
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458095173.828521.jpg

Ok plus I'm sneaking in a shot of my Hudson
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458095195.762269.jpg

Some thoughts on the 2 bags, if you're deciding between the two.

The Faye is a great bag and I looove any bag with compartments. But it doesn't hold as much as I hoped because it is meant to be flat. It doesn't expand much. Also I really wish the bag was more structured. I was a bit surprised at how soft the leather is. I have to pull hard at the magnet closure to open the bag- I wonder if it will eventually start tearing away from the leather. But love the modern aesthetic and the black is pretty worry free. The hardware doesn't seem to scratch the leather- it tends to swing below the bag.

The Hudson is simply gorgeous and IMO seems like a better made bag. It's very structured, which I love, yet holds more than I expected. The details are incredible (leather stitching, studs, hardware, strap). It's slightly more $ than the Faye, but for the quality and details, worth it. I baby this bag more than the Faye and I worry the strap won't hold up as well. (Side note love that the strap is smooth leather not suede and the underside of the strap is black leather- such great attention to detail!) Definitely more of a casual bag where as Faye can go either direction.

I'm not an impulsive bag buyer, and the last bags I bought were Chanels and Celine. While I've always admired past Chloe styles, the Hudson is what drew me over to the dark side lol. If I had to choose one I'd go with the Hudson. But I am now banned, so I'm just going to enjoy these two lovelies and live through all your purchases!! ;)