Went from 0 to 2 Chloe's in 2 weeks!! ;)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've already posted about my Hudson, but yesterday my second Chloe arrived. I have admired this one for a while and I'm excited to present Ms Faye in black, small size :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458093860.526958.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458093875.175794.jpg

Mod shot
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458094110.240801.jpg

2. And I can't resist a family photo
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458095173.828521.jpg

Ok plus I'm sneaking in a shot of my Hudson
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458095195.762269.jpg

Some thoughts on the 2 bags, if you're deciding between the two.

The Faye is a great bag and I looove any bag with compartments. But it doesn't hold as much as I hoped because it is meant to be flat. It doesn't expand much. Also I really wish the bag was more structured. I was a bit surprised at how soft the leather is. I have to pull hard at the magnet closure to open the bag- I wonder if it will eventually start tearing away from the leather. But love the modern aesthetic and the black is pretty worry free. The hardware doesn't seem to scratch the leather- it tends to swing below the bag.

The Hudson is simply gorgeous and IMO seems like a better made bag. It's very structured, which I love, yet holds more than I expected. The details are incredible (leather stitching, studs, hardware, strap). It's slightly more $ than the Faye, but for the quality and details, worth it. I baby this bag more than the Faye and I worry the strap won't hold up as well. (Side note love that the strap is smooth leather not suede and the underside of the strap is black leather- such great attention to detail!) Definitely more of a casual bag where as Faye can go either direction.

I'm not an impulsive bag buyer, and the last bags I bought were Chanels and Celine. While I've always admired past Chloe styles, the Hudson is what drew me over to the dark side lol. If I had to choose one I'd go with the Hudson. But I am now banned, so I'm just going to enjoy these two lovelies and live through all your purchases!! ;)

3. Excellent choice - boho and evening looks. Congrats!!

4. Fantastic choices. They are both beautiful. Congrats! :smile::smile::smile:

5. Thank you Gems and Grande! [emoji8] now if only the weather would stop raining...

6. Great finds for your first 2 Chloe bags!!!! Congrats & Enjoy!!!

7. Both of your Chloe handbags are beautiful. Enjoy!

8. Thank you so much ladies! [emoji173]️

Btw stylevialauren your youtube vids were great when I was first looking into these bags :smile:

9. Wow, love you new CHLOE collection :loveeyes:

10. Thanks pearlgrass!! Chloe makes some amazing bags!! 🤗

11. Congrats - gorgeous :love::love::love::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

12. Thanks so much inginga [emoji173]️

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice