Went for a short vacation and.............

1. came back with a newly discontinued bag!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I've been lusting after this bag for some time now.... In my more desperate hours some time ago, I rang France and the United States to check if they had stock, so that I could get friends to get it for me. (I live outside the USA). With great difficulty (trying to get by speaking in broken french), I ascertained that there was only one display piece left in France, and they would NOT be able to ship it to me. :wtf: I then rang USA and found out the the price after tax is :hysteric: !!!

My hunt for the bag continued on my vacation to Thailand... and I was overjoyed to find that they had 2 pieces left!!!! I HAD to bring her home, and so here she is..... :wlae: ... my darling rouge bedford! :lol:

rouge vernis bedford_wm.jpg
  2. wow.. that was quite a journey to getting your dream bag...
    but isn't it all worth it???
    she's a beauty! congrats!! :love:

3. Congrats...I want that bag in that color...stunning !

4. Beautiful!!!

5. nice bag! glad to hear that you got your dream bag on your vacation!

6. Aww.. congrats !!

7. Congrats! You must be so excited! *hugs*

8. I guess you could call this your "dream vacation", hehehe

Congrats, yay:yahoo: she's a beauty! :heart: luv that color, too

9. Thanks girls! :flowers: i've been admiring her beauty, but no chance to take it out yet. and the vernis seems so fragile!! plus its so striking, i need to see what clothes i can match it with :smile:

10. That is one of the sexiest colors of vernis EVER!!!:graucho: CONGRATS!!!:wlae:

11. you're really meant to have it :yes: enjoy :smile:

12. WOW!! Congratulations.
    That is a sexy color, you are one dedicated LV lover :smile:

13. That is such a gorgeous color, congrats on getting your baby

14. BEAUTIFUL! is red a discontinued vernis color now??? i just won a beautiful authentic reade pm in red off eBay for a great price and had no idea it may be discontinued....:yes:

15. Congrats!!so pretty

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice