Went for a scarve came home with Constance

Chrisy

O.G.
Jun 7, 2009
I went to the store this morning to pick up the Pirouette au Galop hold for me by my wonderful SA. Then I played with some bags. The next I knew, I have the black mini Constance in my hands. I've been wanting a black mini Constance in Epsom for a few years. I remember I was told a K or B would be easier. I always asked every H store when I traveled.

I was so happy when I opened the box. I noticed it's not epsom but swift. I tried it on for 10 second then I hugged my SA and said please wrap it up. I must be too happy. Later when I got home to realize it won't even fit my iPhone in it.

I went to the store this morning to pick up the Pirouette au Galop hold for me by my wonderful SA. Then I played with some bags. The next I knew, I have the black mini Constance in my hands. I've been wanting a black mini Constance in Epsom for a few years. I remember I was told a K or B would be easier. I always asked every H store when I traveled.

I was so happy when I opened the box. I noticed it's not epsom but swift. I tried it on for 10 second then I hugged my SA and said please wrap it up. I must be too happy. Later when I got home to realize it won't even fit my iPhone in it.

Big congrats! This is a chic combo! I can totally relate to your story. My constance came home with me when I went to pick up a moussie. Note to self: Always choose your scarf smartly as it's usually the prelude of the bag you're soon getting! On a side note, My iPhone+ can fit into my constance 18, I actually carry both an iPhone and an iPhone+ in my C18 on the days I'm out with C18. :sick:

Do you have the iPhone plus?

So lovely and perfect for a night out. Surprising that it won't fit a phone!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations!! What a beautiful classic.

But why can't you fit your iPhone? Is it the case you have on it?

@hannahsophia @cavluv @ittybitty Thank you very much for sharing my joy. I tried again and the mini C will fit my iPhone+. It's a tide fit where you can see the outline of the phone on the outside of the C but it can fit. :P

Big congrats! This is a chic combo! I can totally relate to your story. My constance came home with me when I went to pick up a moussie. Note to self: Always choose your scarf smartly as it's usually the prelude of the bag you're soon getting! On a side note, My iPhone+ can fit into my constance 18, I actually carry both an iPhone and an iPhone+ in my C18 on the days I'm out with C18. :sick:
@cavalla Thank you! It sure was a wonderful surprise from my lovely SA. So glad I have been loyal to her since my first H purchase. Yes, scarf, prelude of bag. :amuse: