Went back to LV today and came back with something new...

LOVE everything you just bought!! I saw the keychain at the store and it's adorable. The bosphore looks fabulous on you!! I've been looking for a smaller messenger style bag just like that. Do you mind me asking how tall you are? Is the strap adjustable too?

Hi, there! :smile: Thank you! :smile: I'm 5'7". Yup, the strap is adjustable so you can also wear it like a shoulder bag. I like to wear it messenger style. I took it out for it's maiden voyage around the city today. lol. Love it!:heart:

Great choice! LOL now you need the sac chien:smile:

lol! We were looking at the smaller sized Sac Chien. DH actually likes it. The larger one fits our big Chi and the smaller one would fit our little one. We're just worried that it would get too heavy afterawhile. Sooo cute, though!

I like that bag....it looks great on you. How much does it fit inside?

It is actually quite roomy. I love all the extra pockets, too. It has the outside zipped pocket, the inside patch pocket, inside cell pocket, and there is another pocket under the flap. There's also that outside D ring to attach charms, a Cles, or Keys. I had my wallet(french purse style Hello Kitty wallet), Cell phone, another small picture wallet, and a makeup pouch inside with room to spare! I think you could fit a Wapity, French Purse, cell phone, and sunglasses inside comfortably. I will take pics tonight to show how much I can fit inside.

Thank you all for your kind words!:flowers: The Bosphore PM really is a great size. It's not too big and it's not too small either. It fits the essentials and then some and all the pockets and the outside zipped pockets keeps things organized while giving you access to things you might need right away. I love it! The Jack and Lucie was just too cute for me to pass up. I hope the Snowflake one that's coming out end of next month will be just as cute! :heart: Thanks again, everyone!:heart: