Went a little nuts this past week...

tobefetching

bagaddicted
O.G.
Jan 9, 2012
A while back I revealed my Amarante cles that I got at the boutique. I ended up returning it but intermittently regretted it! So when this popped up preloved but looking brand new (and complete with its box, dust bag and cleaning cloth), I pounced on it!
image-2896070452.jpg
image-3615680595.jpg

As you can see in my signature, I dream of rose pop. I don't see it turn up often. I've got a cles that I THINK is rose pop... And just got my hands on a cosmetic bag!
image-167082371.jpg
image-890594420.jpg
It's gorgeous! Super bright pink. But...

...it's not the same as my cles. Here they are together.
image-3716487285.jpg
It's only a small difference, but a difference nonetheless. Both are from 2009. Any idea which one is actually rose pop and which one isn't? What is the one that isn't? Or... is the color just varied from use? The cosmetic case is unused, the cles is worn. This pink business is confusing me!

I know neither are framboise. I have a small cles in that and it's very different from the two of these. I heard there's a fuchsia... Was that still around in 2009? Because the cosmetic bag definitely fits that color description.

One more comparison.
image-803546928.jpg

No, no... Two more! Framboise, rose pop, fuchsia?
image-3710652390.jpg
image-1992497301.jpg

...and I have a stole coming, too! Will reveal once its here.

Last edited:
I dunno if its the lighting but in the (second to last) picture, the top item looks light pink compared to the other two. The bottom two are definitely rose pop...unless the top one is faded as another poster suggested.

Ahhhh, I LOVE your new items. LUCKY =))