went a little clutch crazy...

Potiron, congratulations on your beautiful purchases! What leather is tha Maharani please?

I'm in love with the Maharani, I tried it once at H a few months ago, and I didn't buy it because I thought it was too expensive for what it was.
As a matter of fact I regret it now.

I am thinking about the raisin one... oh Fraublucher, if you buy it please please please post pictures because I'm in love with raisin, and I love this clutch, and if only that clutch wasn't in the US but in Europe I woulld seriously think about having it shipped to me!

Trama, you are correct...my maharani is in box leather. I am not aware if they come in other leather choices. I think a raisin one would be divine! Looks like San Francisco (SF) has been getting quite a few :yes:

Trama, you are correct...my maharani is in box leather. I am not aware if they come in other leather choices. I think a raisin one would be divine! Looks like San Francisco (SF) has been getting quite a few :yes:

Thanks for the info potiron. Your Maharani is beautiful, well the croc one also is beautiful, but you know, I have a hook on the maharani;)