Review Wen shampoo

Wow, I haven't had any problem with hair loss... But I also started using the Sally Beauty version (Hair One) after my first bottle of Wen. I typically wash my roots with regular shampoo, and then use the Hair One as directed. When I do that, I can typically skip a day of washing.

I used it for a while and it worked, but eventually it built up and left hair greasy and stringy. I like a little weight (masses of thick, coarse hair) but this was over the top.

It tookme three seperate tries to like Wen. The last one wass the pommegranate. I actually LOVE using this product. I have not heard about hair loss and have not had any problem with that. As far as felling greasy, I don't use nearly as much as the directions say to. I have short/medium hair that is fairly thick. It;s color treated. I wash it every other day and use about 8-12 pumps, using one pump after rinsing well. I didn't think I would, but I do!

I almost tried this shampoo in the past but it never happened. I actually invested with Shielo Shampoo and it hasnt failed me yet. great stuff. The actual website is just that, shielo.com

I've lurked on here for awhile and the rants about wen and hair loss scared me out of buying it! I have thick hair but I highlight it and use heat daily so i'm terrified of damaging/losing any.

I'm thinking about trying Hair One though from Sally's, I've read mixed reviews about it on here? basically wen without hair loss?

I tried Sally's version of this - Hair One. After about 2 wks of using it, I quit. It left my hair really greasy. Not to mention it just looked bad since it looked dirty. It's still sitting there 80% full. I will use it to shave or as a conditioner.

Just a thought with Wen. Could you not get a good organic conditioner and it would work the same??? I have a small bottle and thought about it when I used the Wen.

WOW!!!

Thank you all so much for giving your rant reviews of Wen.

Lately on one of the shopping channels - HSN or QVC can't recall which one - anyway gallon-sizes of Wen up for sale. IIRC - $169 per gallon.

After watching the entire sales pitch, I strongly considered at least buying a smaller size for DH to try out first before going whole hog on the gallon.

After reading through the comments, partic the ones about hair loss :wtf:, I decided to stick with Brocato Cloud 9 for DH and Enjoy shampoo/condit for myself.

:heart: Lowcarb