Well, this is it...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As many of you know, I have had difficulty getting a job recently. Just seems there is nothing available at the moment.
    Well, my dh and I were recently dealt a devestating blow and I am going to have to leave the forum and bag buying completely. It has been so fun seeing everyones bags and getting excited about new purchases. However since my entire colelction will have to now go, I would find it too sad to see all the bag joy. No offense to anyone.

You are all very lovely and I hope you have many fab bag buying experiences in the future!
    :flowers:

2. Oh Lady CF,
    Hope the situation will be better soon for your family - please pop back in anytime, just for a chat - you know us!!

Sincerely yours
    R x

3. I've PM'ed you.

4. Dear Lady C. I am so sorry to hear that you have had bad news. I wish you all the very best and hope your situation improves. I also very much look forward to the day you are able to come back to visit us if you are able. Very best wishes BC

5. Oh no, that is so sad, you can't leave the Mulberry family! :crybaby:

I hope that your circumstances soon improve and that you can come back here very quickly!

xxx

6. Wishing you all the best and [​IMG] in the future, ladycornflake.

7. I've not been on here for long LadyC but I've enjoyed reading your posts, I hope that things start to look up for you and yours very soon and that you'll soon be back here to resume the Mulberry madness!

Take care x

8. Oh dear, this is just dreadful. I'm terribly sorry to hear of your predicament. I hope things get much better soon so we can see you and your bags back here soon.

:hugs:

9. Very sorry to hear about your difficulties. Hope things get sorted out soon.

10. Lady CF

I hope that things will look up soon for your family.

I think that you should try to hold onto at least one bag - what about the Bays or the Seth?

11. Oh No :cry:

Im so sorry to hear about your situation - how horrid for you.

I hope that one day soon, things will pick up for you and your family & you will be able to re-purchase all the lovely bags you had & more ... :flowers:

Take care ... & come back ... dont forget us!! ;)

12. So sorry for your bad news and it's devastating consequenses. Wishing you all the very best X

13. Hey, really sorry to hear this LadyC, wishing you strength at what must be a difficult time

x

14. Hope everything works out for the best. We will miss you. Please come back and visit when you feel you wan't to.

15. I'm really sorry to hear you are having such a bad time. I am quite new to the forum but I just wanted to wish you well and hope things pick up really soon.
    xxxx