Well this is an unusual way of listing a Coach bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. the listing is what's "totally bizarre"
    what are the chances that bag is authentic?

2. Do you see how they're encouraging bidding by adding a gift with each bid? Wouldn't that encourage a sort of shill bidding from people who have more than fBay ID?

3. This auction is kind of awkward... haha

4. Well, I'll give her credit for creating a simply imaginative listing and a way to get around the Designer restrictions, which I'm assuming is what she's trying to do.

Hey, looks like she's got a bid. I guess there have been crazier auctions on sleezebay...

5. ^ true!

6. The weirdness of it all would have me stay away. Love the kitty though!

7. this reminds me of those horrible mystery box auctions

8. ^^ where you just know, the winner will end up with a pile of crap.

9. I don't know, pretty sure that picture is from icanhascheezbrger site, not sure they own rights to be able to post it as their own tho.

10. I too noticed the icanhascheezburger pic (I looooooove that site-such a time waster for me). People copy their pics all over the internet but using one for commercial purposes just doesn't feel right.

I just took a look at her completed listings for the heck of it. She's done this before. This one had a lot of Coach items.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Worlds-Most-Bizarre-Frying-Pan-Worlds-Smallest-Come-C_W0QQitemZ360123976927QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item360123976927&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

11. It is creative. I will give the seller that. But I agree with luvhautecouture that it is very similar to those mystery auctions.

12. The bag looks real to me but yes a weird auction. I wouldn't pay $99.00 for that bag lol it was at the outlet this pas summer for around $25.00.

13. lol, it is creative for sure..I love the chezzburger cats (although i agree she shouldn't use those pics)

the pan auction went pretty well

14. What a weird auction!