Well, They are here...*sigh*

That terrible Lula! Im so sorry! Shame on her for not disclosing the damage. The nick on the heel is impossible to miss! Maybe she if a cobbler can do anything and she could reimburse you for the repair?

oh my god, i am appalled.... i cannot believe sellers do this, without disclosing all information.

if i were you, i would ask for a refund immediately.. yes you love them, but they were not even a HG!

this is horrible..some people get real deals on Ebay and other just plain right get cheated. It scares me...Lula, I'm sorry this happened to you...when bad things happen to good people

lula--I'm sorry about your experience. This seller is shamelss! I hope you get a refund of some sort. archy got a partial refund, so I hope she does the same for you. I inquired about the sizing of the En Passants and now I know not to get them from her. HG or not, you deserve some sort of compensation for her lack of disclosure.

I'm very sorry to hear this. Unless I'm very much mistaken, I have a pair of boots coming from this same seller (purchased -- accidentally, as I'd forgotten about a snipe! -- before I'd heard about archy's experience). I will inspect them carefully, and let you all know how they are.

lula, please let us know what happens.