Well THAT'S not what i went for! Oh my.

The Kelly style bag has been around forever, it's not H exclusive... Although they are definitely the brand known for the bag now. This was an Italian leather bag, which I forget the brand off (hadn't heard of it, as it's probably gone now). It was just printed inside in gold, from the 50s.

Good to know! I learn more and more on this site....what a beautiful bag it was. but im sure what you sold it for was even better!

Peek-a-boo...
image-1705724915.jpg

Pause! Story continuation. After lunch I went back to get my LVoe, empreinte speedy. SA gave me and my mom a glass of champagne and we sat while we waited for her to finish up with someone else. I looked towards the Heavens and stared at something on the highest shelf right under a spotlight like it was calling to me. When my SA was ready for me, I asked to compare it. Now, I thought I was in fantasy land. Surely this bag was out of my range. When I looked at the price I nearly died. It was LESS than the empreinte Speedy?! No way! I hadn't even considered this bag because I just assumed it was beyond me. My oh my...

I set it next to the Terre Speedy... And poor Speedy looked like crap next to it (no offense to anyone!!! I still love the empriente Speedy and it remains on my wish list).

How in the world could I be so in love with THIS color? I hated it when I looked at the wallets and cosmetic bags in the same. So I asked to see the dream bag in Amarante... My favorite vernis.

Holy cow... No... Rose Indien, how can I love you when at first I despised you so?!

Peek-a-boo...
View attachment 2068621

Pause! Story continuation. After lunch I went back to get my LVoe, empreinte speedy. SA gave me and my mom a glass of champagne and we sat while we waited for her to finish up with someone else. I looked towards the Heavens and stared at something on the highest shelf right under a spotlight like it was calling to me. When my SA was ready for me, I asked to compare it. Now, I thought I was in fantasy land. Surely this bag was out of my range. When I looked at the price I nearly died. It was LESS than the empreinte Speedy?! No way! I hadn't even considered this bag because I just assumed it was beyond me. My oh my...

I set it next to the Terre Speedy... And poor Speedy looked like crap next to it (no offense to anyone!!! I still love the empriente Speedy and it remains on my wish list).

How in the world could I be so in love with THIS color? I hated it when I looked at the wallets and cosmetic bags in the same. So I asked to see the dream bag in Amarante... My favorite vernis.

Holy cow... No... Rose Indien, how can I love you when at first I despised you so?!

haha good story! its always such a treat when something is a better price than you imagined! cant wait to seee her :biggrin:

WOW! You did a great job selling all that stuff and what a beautiful choice! I love the color of the vernis Brea. Congrats on a stunning bag!
I have the empirente speey in Terre and I think this is a great choice as well!!

The empreinte Speedy had the cloth tag inside. I got so excited by the Brea style and dumbfounded by my color choice that I forgot to check inside for a cloth tag... When I got home I was delighted to see its made in France! :yahoo:

image-3915264009.jpg

WOW! You did a great job selling all that stuff and what a beautiful choice! I love the color of the vernis Brea. Congrats on a stunning bag!
I have the empirente speey in Terre and I think this is a great choice as well!!

Oh, that will still be mine ONE day! Today just wasn't the day for pebbled leather love (although I did snort the hell out if it - I love the smell of good leather, lol).

Purging was slightly traumatic but I don't regret it. Well worth the trade! I'm sure I'll do it again down the road, but right now I'm going to be happy with what I have and enjoy my Brea. :smile:

And now I know not to buy random crap anymore! My taste has evolved (ruh-roh!). I still like Coach, but anything lesser is unnecessary in my closet!