Well, received my red SOHO tote and it's going back.... boohoo

cjj

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
This is a beautiful bag. Gorgeous deep blood red, calfskin and large (not over the shoulder, however). Sadly, there are 2 things I do not like about it:

1) completely open. ANyone can slip their hand in and take something. If it falls over, everything can fall out

2) it does have a clasp; a cheap little lobster claw that is attached to the nylon fabric (not the leather), by 3 links on each side. That thing is going to rip RIGHT OUT the moment you fill the bag. Plus, it is very awkward to un-clasp it. Poor design, I must say.

So, it's going back.

BTW, NM sent it to me and there was:

1)no box
2)so it was not wrapped
3)the top half of the bag was folded over, so there is now a heavy crease only the front and back of the bag.

It was wrapped in paper and shoved into a small (same size as or a tad smaller than the bag) box.

For $3000, I expect a LITTLE bit better. Ah well.

Holy crap!!!! You would think it would come better packaged than that!! For that $, I would expect better packaging/quality too.

Whatcha going to get instead? ;)

That is just not acceptable how they mailed the bag to you!!! :amazed:

I've been thinking about this bag since I saw it at the trunk show but was wondering if it was worth the money. It is a gorgeous bag!! Love the color of this red too. Did you take modeling pictures? Would love to see it on someone.

So sorry it hasn't worked out for you :sad:
From what I've seen in pics, it seems like it's a gorgeous bag... such a shame.

I hope you will find something you like real soon :flowers:

I am really surprised at how this was shipped out to you. I guess it goes without saying, someone wasn't thinking who put the shipping together. I would send it straight back too. Too much money! And, I would call the manager of the store that sent it. He/She should be aware of the problem you encountered.