Well it came..and I still can't decide!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    I ordered the Colvert from my CA. It came..I was expecting (hoping) it to be a bit more of a colbalt blue and it's more of a teal blue. I love the bag itself but not sure on color. I have the black one also. To keep it not to keep? Thoughts?

Attached Files:

wyu1229, bccgal, lvoe.junkie and 6 others like this.
  2. I think if you’re unsure as you said you are return. Gotta luv it 100%.

3. It’s a gorgeous bag - I am a big blue fan (pretty much any shade). But you should love it 100%

4. I love it..I'm just scared since it's my first blue bag! lol. I think I expected one color and got another. Not that I don't like it. Everyone think the color is versatile enough to keep for a $5,000 bag?

5. I like the color of the bag, but I like bright bags, if you prefer more understated colors a different shade might work better for you. I think this bag would match with lots of outfits (depending on what you wear ofcourse).

6. I love the color (not the bag as much) - if I loved the bag, I'd own that same one in a heartbeat (but I love blue and all things blue)!

If you're not sure, I'd return - it's too expensive to be unsure about. There's a galet-type color in this bag that is a really pretty light grey, perhaps?

pjhm likes this.
  7. You're the only person who can answer this question. Personally, I think this bag is stunning. But if you're not 100% in love (as it seems from this thread), you should probably return it.

8. If you wear a lot of color (clothing wise) then probably not. If you wear a lot of neutrals then I think you’d be fine. I would have trouble wearing it every day because I like to wear colors. But, if I could afford to only wear it occasionally I have plenty of black/gray/white/blues that would coordinate just fine. Since you have the one in black already, and you love the style, you would probably wear it more than you expect. But again that would depend on the rest of your wardrobe.

onlyk likes this.
  9. I don't think you like it enough to keep. I would return. Otherwise you probably won't get much use out of it since it's not the colour you were hoping for.

onlyk and pjhm like this.
  10. Sorry about the disappointment. To me it's gorgeous but you probably have an instinctive understanding of the fit with your wardrobe, and it sounds like not ideal for you. Curious, did you see a leather swatch of colvert before ordering, and you went ahead on the basis of that? I know bags look different once you see a color in larger scale.

11. You doubt, you don't keep. So easy :smile:

scarlet555 and pjhm like this.
  12. Its a beautiful bag, but if you are not too sure, id return it. if you miss it, you can always purchase it again!

onlyk and pjhm like this.
  13. sounds like it is not the perfect blue for you, so I'd return it

pjhm likes this.
  14. Sound like you were expecting a deeper blue tone. I say return it.

onlyk and scarlet555 like this.
  15. Unfortunately I only had the website to refer to and some Instagram photos that made to bag look more of a cobalt color. (Filters!) I dont have a store close by but visit Boston often so the CA there found me one. There were not many left. I like the color, it's just not what I had in my head as an expectation. But...the more I look at it...the more I like it. I love blue..I just dont have any blue bags. I wear a lot of black and neutrals so it would fit into my wardrobe. I wouldn't say I'm disappointed....just unexpected! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice